Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Story #2- VoiceThread Storytelling Tool



I thought that VoiceThread would be a better tool until we realized the tool did not contain a music option! However, I don't think we failed. We explored wayyy more than two storytelling tools I tell ya! Unlike OneTrueMedia, this tool was a bit more confusing in terms of layout of the website, but still easily manageable! VoiceThread is great for voice-over options, however, the fact that you can't add music is a bit disappointing. AS WELL, very important- There is no slideshow option for viewing that I found. I would prefer if I did not have to keep clicking next every time to see the next photo/audio.

1 comment:

  1. Cool slideshow Sarah! By the way, you don't have to keep clicking inbetween slides, it automatically goes to the next slide. It just take a couple seconds between slides to let your viewers take a good look at the pictures.

    ReplyDelete