Wednesday, April 1, 2009

iLike Podcasts from iTunes

Ok, so I am a self-proclaimed grammar fanatic. When looking for an educational podcast, I found Grammar Girl! She has easy tips and tricks for better writing, in punctuation, style, and of course, grammar. I feel like I have met my best friend as I giggle at her pet peeves of common inaccurate spellings. :) I'm a nerd, I know.

The second one that I checked out was a Yoga one. I have actually used it twice since I found it! This is a video podcast, and sure beats the same Pilates DVD I've been using for as long as I can remember. Perhaps I will find a great Pilates series on Podcast. I'm very glad to have been introduced to Podcasts!

I couldn't figure out how to embed a podcast form iTunes, and in fact, it might not be possible, so I added this link for you to check out the Yoga series!!

/Users/sarahmeyer/Desktop/Shoulder Therapy with Neesha- Inside Yoga Today Ep. 27.mp4

No comments:

Post a Comment