Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Story #1- OneTrueMedia Storytelling Tool

This is my first story I made using OneTrueMedia. It narrates my journey of travel, and although I have been to many more places than this, these are the places that are special to me for one reason or another. I found this storytelling tool, and found it was super easy to use! However, there was no tool to voice-over. I found this our after I was far along (woops!), so I decided to use text narration as a substitution. Uploading music and photos was effortless, I definitely recommend this tool to anyone!!! Oh, and excuse the blurriness of the photos. :S

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, cool video! You've done lots of traveling in your life. Some of the pictures weren't the best quality; did One True Media make them look that blurry or were they already like that?

    ReplyDelete