Sunday, April 5, 2009

Social Learning Reflection

At the start of the year, Dean had told us that students from previous years had said that they had got to know their peers in a very profound way. This sounded all fine and dandy, but never, until I actually experienced it, did I understand the power of social learning.
Throughout the course, there were various times that my classmate Robbie and I got together and either worked on techtasks, or sat through the Elluminate sessions together. For my biggest feat, Robbie was there to help me and teach me about the tools I need to create my final project. Robin also helped me at various times throughout the semester with tech tasks. (Thank you!!) I wish I could say that I had a lot more technological prowess to offer my peers. Regardless, my experience with this class, although stressful at times, has been a positive way. Getting to know my new peers in Arts Education in such a personal way, bonding through "stressful times" is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment