Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shame on me.

Hello,
It is with shame that I admit that I have neglected my blog for a whole month. February flew by like a breeze, and now I am feeling the immense weight of catching up, bearing down on me like a ton of bricks. I went away for ten days to Victoria during the middle of February, all of which I did not have a guitar to practice on. These are not excuses, but only reasons. I feel like my hard-earned caluses have retreated. Tonight I will resume my lessons with Danny, and I suppose I will evaluate my situation from there. Perhaps I will have to alter my proposal slightly, so that I at least have something I am confident presenting. I have been attending the beginner guitar lessons in class, but I think that if I just focus on learning my song, I can get through this. Finding time is the hardest thing for me right now, and I am beyond overwhelmed. I really wish I could commit more time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment