Friday, January 16, 2009

the mysterious life of madame bouvier

so, i'm just getting started on this new blog adventure.  this isn't something i would normally do!  when i was much younger, i used to keep a diary.  but as i got older, i swore that i would keep my thoughts to myself, in fear that someone would find them-- a scandalous outbreak of information would plague the regina scene, and everyone would know my innermost thoughts, desires and secrets. how egotistical of me. ha. ... i view this blog as a challenge.  i will strive to be more candid and open about my life. to you, my reader, i will grant you peek into the mysterious life of madame bouvier. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing :) Glad to meet you and I hope to get to know you better in our classes and through this blog. See you soon,

    -Robin
    http://metro-racer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh. I hope it is as candid and personal as it is surprising. Insights from writing are the purest kind

    ReplyDelete