Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sienna: I think "You and Me Are Gonna Be Friends"


My second sesh' with Dan Man (Danny, my brother) was completely productive! Unfortunately, posting a video of this session would be far too... how do I say? ... unprofessional. :) Although a (un)necessary evil in my learning process at this point, I will spare you the explicits. In my first session, I learned an alternate of G Chord, and this session, I learned the D chord. Indents, and blood aside, I've learned that the most difficult thing about perfecting chords, is the unnatural contortion of fingers. The indents are nicely evolving into the much sought-after caluss', that will lead me to pain-free bliss. (I know, I know, wishing for calluss'?) Since the fingering is mostly repetitious, I will focus on it after I become familiar with the chords, and the lyrics will come last, hopefully, as a sort of cherry on this harmonious sundae.

Ps. I've named my guitar Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment