Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Clumsy Musician- A New Adventure

I had originally created this blog for my Education Computers class, and at the time thought it was pretty fun to customize and maneuver, but I had already decided it wasn't "my bag"-- I'm not the journaling type. However, when we entered the 202 version of Education Music, and discovered that our class was assigned the task of learning (or expanding our skills on) guitar, having never learned a string instrument, I decided that this would be quite a process for me. When I remembered that I had created a blog, I thought that this would be the perfect way to utilize my "savvy technology skills" to document my progress through posts and video recordings! Danny, who happens to be my brother, and also a guitar GOD, is going to be my critical friend... at his own will. (There were no knives involved in this negotiation.) And at the end, i will treat him to whatever his heart desires for being so patient with this clumsy musician.

And thus begins the adventure...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back and hope you find a niche to share good stuff.

    ReplyDelete